Wedding couple struck straight straight down with salmonella poisoning at their wedding

Wedding couple struck straight straight down with salmonella poisoning at their wedding

a wedding couple had their wedding ruined when they were struck down by salmonella food poisoning as a consequence of an uncooked hog roast.

It had been said to be the happiest time of Phil and Vikki KempРІР‚в„ўs lives – nonetheless it descended into a celebration to forget because they had been among 58 individuals in the wedding to simply take unwell midway throughout the day.

Visitors during the luxury wedding dinner in Warwickshire had been experiencing gastric disease signs, including sickness, diarrhoea and stomach pains.

Some impacted included a mum that is pregnant eight-year-old woman, states Birmingham Live . „Wedding couple struck straight straight down with salmonella poisoning at their wedding“ weiterlesen