UK decision Your spouse that is non-EU and

UK decision Your spouse that is non-EU and

British choice to invoke Article 50 of this TEU: more info

For you to join them there if you are married or in a registered partnership with an EU citizen (In this case, a citizen from the 28 EU member states + Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.) that is living, working, studying or looking for a job in an EU country different from the one they come from, EU rules make it easier. The knowledge on this web page is applicable and to kiddies and grandchildren joining their EU family ?abroad.

You haven’t lived together in another EU country before, only national rules will apply to your situation if you want to join your EU spouse or registered partner in their country of origin and.

You move to another EU country, your host country must recognise your residence rights if you are in a same-sex marriage and. This guideline is applicable no matter if same-sex marriages aren’t recognised into the host nation.

Always check exactly what legal rights you have got while the procedures you may want to follow according to your circumstances:

Select a predicament

Some EU nations treat civil and authorized partnerships when you look at the in an identical way as they treat married people. In this instance, you really need to check out the residence that is applicable and conditions for non-EU partners. „UK decision Your spouse that is non-EU and“ weiterlesen